Friday, August 1, 2014

TGIF

Seriously.


This week has been a week. And this day has been a day. It's 7:00 and I'm still at the office. The highlight of my day (aside from the prospect of finally going home) was my brief lunchtime respite in which I visited the Metro Market salad bar and treated myself to a vanilla flavored Horizon mini milk. It's like melted vanilla ice cream. If you like that kind of thing.



I drove back to the office with the windows rolled down, sipping on boxed milk like a four-year-old and playing Brett Dennen's "Sydney" on repeat (literally five times straight). Without my little jaunt into the great wide of Bluemound Road, this longest-day-ever would have been a major bummer. I really need to get out of the office at the noon-hour more often for treats, unnecessary selfies, and Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment