Thursday, April 30, 2015

23 reasons my brother's my favorite

Happy 23rd Birthday Kevin!


#1 He's a goofball with a rubber face.

#2 He can reach things on the top shelf.

#3 He's a mega-talented illustrator. 

#4 He has an inner child that just won't quit.

#5 He does a killer Saruman impression.

#6 He's the king of obscure movie quotes. 

#7 He's the voice behind Pippin. (Doesn't your dog have a voice?)

#8 He's easy to shop for (dinosaurs and superheroes).

#9 He helps me take blog-worthy photos of quiche.

#10 He can always crack me up. (He cracks everybody up.)

#11 He's a pro at building the family Christmas village. 

#12 He'll drive you to Chicago if Milwaukee cancels your flight.

#13 He's an ace face-painter.

#14 He gives me hand-me-down, nerdy t-shirts.

#15 He's game for a good costume.

#16 He's good at hugs.

#17 He makes sure we take our yearly siblings Christmas photo.

#18 He's the best at mix CDs.

#19 His Instagram is better than yours.

#20 He's accepting, understanding, and kind.

#21 He always has my back.

#22 He's a little brother I can look up to.

#23 He'll appreciate (and deal with) how sappy this post just got.


No comments:

Post a Comment