Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Quill and Fox holiday cards

Charming illustrated snail mail greetings


Last year, I was all about Rifle Paper Company's cards and postcards. I still think they're adorable, but there are hardly any new designs this year (why, why!?). So I went in search of other fun Christmas card options. I'll be sharing my finds over the next few days, just in time for you to order your own cards before Thanksgiving. Because you're all obsessed with snail mail like me, right? Of course right.

Today's picks come from Quill and Fox. Hailing from Portland, Oregon, I've actually shopped with them before and had a great experience. Not only are the vintage-style drawings absolutely delightful, but the cards themselves are also high quality. So if you're a fan of Rifle Paper Company but want to send something that's a little more Etsy, Quill and Fox is definitely the way to go!

Christmas Ornaments


Tis the Season


Holiday Carolers

No comments:

Post a Comment