Friday, August 29, 2014

One week from today...

Switzerland-bound!


Yes in one week, Adam and I are jetting off to Switzerland! We're going to spend time with his parents, who have been living there for the past four years. Adam's sister is also flying in from New York for the week. To get myself in gear for the Swiss delights ahead, here are some of my favorite photos and memories from the last time Adam and I were in Switz together, two years ago. Warning: I guess I was going through a filter-happy phase. Those are some lemony skies!

Hey Gruyeres! I like your cheese.

Chairs bolted into the rocks.


Swan Lake.


My favorite door.
Kelsey & Adam and the Chocolate Factory.
The view from Adam's parents' apartment. Sigh.
But the fun doesn't end there: Adam's parents are taking us all to Rome! I've been to Rome twice — the first time my freshman year of college to visit friends who were studying abroad.

Friends who journeyed.

Friends who studied in Roma.
The second time was the spring semester of my junior year, when Rachel and I studied abroad in France. That time it was all candid photos at too-perfect outdoor bistros and gelato for breakfast in St. Peter's Square. What will trip number three bring, I wonder?

Pasta, serenades, & sidewalk dining.

Good morning, St. Peter! Care for some gelato?

No comments:

Post a Comment