Monday, December 28, 2015

4 Beginner Indian recipes

Scrumptious, simple-enough dishes to make at home


After lots of meat and potatoes and ham and rolls at Christmastime, I find myself craving spicy, exotic deliciousness. Anyone else? Cue the Indian food! Here are four recipes to try — and believe me, if I can make 'em so can you.

While veggie korma works as a side, this all-veggie concoction can easily stand on its own as a main dish. So hearty and flavorful! 



I made this for Adam's birthday dinner last year and he loved it. I'll be honest: I don't love it as much as the next two chicken dishes, but it's still totally worthwhile to have in your Indian recipe arsenal. 



Speaking of birthday dinners, Curried Coconut Chicken is what my mom requests every year for hers. This one is so delicious, especially when served with basmati rice cooked in creamy coconut milk. 



Call me typical, but Chicken Tikka Masala is my favorite. And in my humble opinion, this recipe is every bit as delish as what you'll find in a restaurant and really isn't that difficult. So get cookin'!




No comments:

Post a Comment