Monday, December 29, 2014

The time my brother graduated

#UWMgrad



In all the craziness of the holiday season, I somehow missed sharing something I'm insanely proud of: My brother Kevin graduated from UWM with a degree in graphic design and visual communication. He also landed a job right out of the gate. If I were the type of person to say things like "Holler!" in all seriousness, now would be the time.

But really, there's not much else to say beyond "I'm proud." My pride stems less from Kevin's academic achievement and more so that I share the same blood as this uniquely talented, imaginative, and brilliant artist. Kev, you can roll your eyes at my praise and point to other young artists who have made it big, but in my book you already are and always will be brilliant - and anyone who knows you and your work would agree that you never needed a diploma to prove it. Here's to you! Go get 'em, cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment